Good reasons for collaborating with RTE
RTE leads the world in acoustic testing technology. The company develops, manufactures and supplies products and test equipment based on acoustic methods of evaluation. Its range of products is focused on test systems and installations for testing noise and function (NVH) and especially on acoustic testing materials and measuring the Eigenfrequency.
Among others, these services include the preparation of know-how for the acoustic testing of products, for employee training or for the remote service of test installations.
The company, founded in 1986 as a spinoff from the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft, cooperates with research companies and with universities. A portion of the revenues flows into research and development projects yearly.
Aside from our own sales at the company location in Pfinztal near Karlsruhe, RTE works together with sales partners in other European countries, in Asia and overseas. The constantly increasing export portion of the company at the present time exceeds 30%. The majority of the employees at the headquarters are engineer specialists and software experts.
Commitment to social issues is emphasized: RTE participates in the financing of the “Offene Jugendwerkstatt Karlsruhe e.V.”. Volunteers lead youths to technical subjects. This is oriented very practically so that the youths as well as the volunteers enjoy the handicraft work and the repairing.
Our guiding principles:
- Customer satisfaction due to convincing performance
- Innovative, industry-oriented solutions for acoustic testing
- From development to the finished solution, everything from one source
- Competent, flexible, fast and reliable
- RTE was founded in 1986
- Located in Pfinztal since 1996
- In 2008, RTE received the design prize for the SonicTC.Line
- In 2011, developed a new method for determining the damping on brake discs
- RTE systems are used successfully worldwide in more than 20 different countries
- Numerous satisfied customers have relied on the testing techniques of RTE for a long time
- Among well-known major enterprises, the RTE testing technique is the worldwide standard
- If the RTE test systems are used consistently, a measurable improvement in quality can be reached
There is a decrease in customer complaints after acoustic testing is used
The graph below shows the number of parts tested in yellow, the internal failure in orange and the customer failure in blue.
Commitment to social issues is emphasized
RTE participates in the financing of the “Offene Jugendwerkstatt Karlsruhe e.V.”. Volunteers lead youths to technical subjects. This is oriented very practically so that the youths as well as the volunteers enjoy the handicraft work and the repairing.