RTE is the worldwide leader in acoustic testing technology for serial production. Since its foundation, the company has been developing, manufacturing and supplying products and testing equipment based on acoustic evaluation methods. Its product range focuses on testing systems and facilities for noise and functional testing, in particular acoustic material testing and acoustic process monitoring.
Services include carrying out feasibility studies (product sampling) for acoustic product testing as well as courses and training for users.
RTE is collaborating with R&D companies and partners to continuously develop acoustic testing technology for specific applications and different fields of application. Each year we re-invest a portion of our turnover research and development projects.
In addition to its own sales division at the company site in Pfinztal, near Karlsruhe, RTE successfully collaborates with distribution partners in other European countries and overseas.
Since September 2017, RTE has been operating in India under its joint venture RTE Transweigh India Private ltd.
- 1986 RTE founded as a spin-out from the Fraunhofer Institute
- 1990 Development of Prodias2000 software for noise and functional testing
- 1996 Relocation to Pfinztal
- 2002 Development of SR20AT acoustic material testing and evaluation software
- 2008 RTE awarded Baden-Württemberg International Design Prize for SonicTC.Line
- 2011 Development of novel method for determining damping and quality of brake discs
- 2013 Takeover by Prochain Engineering GmbH as part of a company succession plan
- 2016 Market launch of SonicTC testing software for noise and functional testing
- 2017 Indian joint venture RTE Transweigh India Private ltd. established
- 2019 Start of system partnership with Polytec and Vallen Systems
- 2019 Fraunhofer IDMT collaboration for joint development projects
- Customer satisfaction based on outstanding performance
- Innovative, industrial solutions for acoustic testing
- From development to ready-to-use solutions – everything sourced from a single provider
- Competent, flexible, fast and reliable
… are the cornerstone of our company and our commercial success. Because we promote individual initiative, training and communication, we have been able to retain very highly motivated employees, who put their enthusiasm into manufacturing our products and providing services to our customers.
… is shared by our highly-motivated employees and shines through the characteristics of our products:
are all attributes of our company, our success and our daily motivation.
… with our customers and our suppliers means open channels of communication and trusting cooperation to guarantee satisfaction and mutual success.
We are committed …
… to respecting and implementing ethical business practices. As a member of the Caux Round Table, we are actively committed to promoting ethical and social standards in companies and business relationships across all of our business units.
As part of the community…
… we are committed to voluntary work within the scope of our capabilities and for the benefit of the general public through the targeted support of young people. We work together with like-minded companies to promote child health and sponsor addiction and violence prevention projects at our local schools and training centres.